How CPPP keeps the lights on
Fundraising is a critical part of any parent participation school. It pays for school upgrades, like the nice new turf out front, and goes toward all kinds of stuff, from sandbox toys to silly puddy. And, of course, fundraising makes sure our tuition stays low. That is huge.
Putting the “fun” into fundraising
While it may sound corny, we want to make the fundraising activities actually fun for parents and children. That’s why we do the Fall Carnival, Dining Out Nights, and the Silent Auction. It’s a way for us to get together in different settings, learn more about each other, and raise some important funds for the school. While we do some less thrilling things like catalog sales and electronic waste, we really try to make fundraising at CPPP enjoyable and rewarding. We hope that you jump in and help us make our school better.
Here’s what each of us needs to do this year:
- Work a total of 4 hours at one or more fundraising events;
- Collect at least $50 in catalog sales;
- Donate something cool to the Silent Auction. You can also solicit a donation from a business. It should be worth at least $100 (or donate $50 cash in lieu); and
- Buy a ticket to the Silent Auction. This will be a catered event just for the adults.
View the 2015-2016 Fundraising Calendar.
Fundraising Programs that require registration:
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. Most purchases are “smile” eligible, and it does not affect the purchase price or whether or not the purchase is Prime. This is also an easy way for anyone to help raise money for our school. For more information, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about
- Go to http://smile.amazon.com and sign into your Amazon account
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select Campbell Parents Participation Preschool. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
- Bookmark smile.amazon.com
Through the eScrip program website, CPPP families can register any of their existing grocery loyalty, debit, and credit cards (e.g. Safeway, Macy’s, etc.). Participating merchants contribute a percentage of any transactions to the school, based on purchases made using any registered cards. Please feel free to encourage family and friends to register theirs as well.
eScrip website also has an ‘Online Mall’ where you can shop at over 100 stores. A percentage of these purchases will also be donated to our school. All information sent to eScrip is safe and secure, however, if you have questions about privacy or security please visit the eScrip FAQ site.
To sign up to participate in eScrip:
- Visit www.escrip.com and click on “sign up”;
- Designate CPPP as the school to receive the contributions (our ID is 139983605); and
- Register your credit, debit, and loyalty and/or shop online through their site!