Campbell Parents' Participation Preschool holds monthly Parent Education Meetings. This is an important part of our Parent Participation philosophy. We provide you with information about your developing child. The mandatory class meetings and speakers help to educate families on important information about Early Education.
At least one parent or guardian is required to attend monthly Parent Education meetings.1-Day Class Parents are invited but not required to attend.Â These meetings are typically held the second Tuesday of every school month, 7:00 - 8:30 pm. Upcoming and past Parent Education meeting topics include:
- Positive Discipline
- Temperament and different personalities
- Kindergarten Readiness and Preschool Child Development
- Strategies for successful potty training
- Nutrition and your preschooler
- Creating Family Traditions